Friday, December 11, 2015

Gearing up for #Cramathon 2015!!

Don't know what it is? It's a read-a-thon from the 19th to the 22nd. It's hosted by Whittynovels on you tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEsloLuTEQ4 She has 7 Challenges: 1. read an audiobook or ebook: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 2. read a bindup: Lux Opal and Origin bind-up 3. finish a series/read the last book of a series: Opposition 4. read a book under 200 pages: Three Quarters Dead 5. Finish a book you DNF’ed: The Iron Trial 6. Read a graphic novel series (or as many graphic novels as you can): The Infernal Devices trilogy 7. Read 5 books total So here is my TBR
It's an extremely ambitious list to do in 4 days and I honestly don't expect to get them all read but hopefully most of them will be done and I can finish the rest before the new year! I'll be back here and on Twitter (@iluvmy5men) with updates! For now I'm gonna finish Duality by Kellie Sheridan. Huggs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment