Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I haven't updated lately because my life has been nuts! I had a great weekend and did really good word count wise but then I didn't write at all on Monday because my van broke down on the way home. Then I had a doctors appointment and went grocery shopping on Tuesday. Then yesterday it was catching up on all the things I hadn't done in the last 5 days. Then My mom and nephew are coming up on Saturday for our thanksgiving dinner which means today and tomorrow are prep days. I grabbed the wrong gluten free bread at the store so I have to figure out how to make it today so it can dry out in time to make stuffing, I still have to bake pies and finish cleaning the house, and I have come to the realization I am not going to win NaNoWriMo this year, but that is okay. I am a lot further than I ever thought I'd get my first try at NaNo, and next year I am going to kick ass next year because we are not going to have Thanksgiving dinner till December! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving or Thursday depending on your beliefs and Congrats to all the NaNo Winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment