Friday, November 20, 2015

Total emotional exaustion has set in!

I got up with a raging migraine today, which took a hot shower and 2 rounds of medication to dull to functioning level. Then, drove the 70+ miles to my best friends house, hitting every red light along the way. Got here just in time to pass her on her way to work. Sat down and wrote 3948 words! I find it totally amazing, if you have children back me up here, how much you can get done without them interrupting every 5-10 minutes. I honestly didn't realize it till now. I had my boys pretty close together, as in 4 boys in 5 years 1 month, so I haven't had a lot of quiet time lol. But that is not why I am emotionally exhausted. Today I wrote the goodbye scene and it has ripped my heart in two. I sit here trying to write through my tears. Did I know this was coming? Yes! Does that prepare my heart for this trauma? No! So, for tonight that is all I have... Let me know in the comments if you've ever written a scene that was filled with strong emotions. And until next time, Huggs from Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment